The Book of The Revelation of the Lord JESUS CHRIST
The Book of Revelation encapsulates the History of Mankind and his Future Destiny through the Spiritual Progenitor the Lord JESUS CHRIST. It reveals a Narrative of the Salvation of the “Spiritual Elect of GOD” in Symbolic, Poetic Language and Metaphoric Imagery posed in Idiomatic Greek. It depicts The Lord JESUS CHRIST and HIS >> Eternal Works << that HE Performed and Accomplished during:
- HIS Pre-Existence
- HIS Incarnation
- HIS Birth
- HIS Ministry
- HIS Suffering/Passion
- HIS Death
- HIS Resurrection
- HIS Ascension
- HIS Reign on HIS Throne
Many articles are published regarding the above mentioned Segments and other Facets of the Stages of the Life of the Lord JESUS CHRIST throughout the >> Christology Series. <<
The Lord JESUS CHRIST – Savior of Mankind
The first Revelation of a Messiah and a Savior was mentioned in Genesis 3:15 after the Sin of Adam & Eve. The Scripture states GOD put Enmity (hatred between enemies) between the Seed of the Woman (Eve/Mary) and the Seed of the serpent (the devil). This created the >> Two 2 Divisions of Mankind on Earth. << The Spiritual and the Carnal. The Spiritual Ruler is CHRIST. The Carnal Ruler is the devil. See the >> Rulers of the Two Kingdoms <<
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The Book of The Revelation of JESUS CHRIST reveals the plight of Mankind who was under the Curse of Sin which is Eternal Death and how they were Doomed to Utter Destruction. This was until the Advent of the Son of GOD and the Savior of Mankind, JESUS CHRIST and The Eternal Purpose which GOD Purposed in CHRIST JESUS through >> HIS Manifold Works on Earth << and >> HIS Eternal Works <<
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Eph 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
The Lord JESUS CHRIST Endured, Prevailed and Conquered Insurmountable Trials on Earth including Death and the Grave to Initiate and Finish the Work Ordained by GOD to Effect:
- the Accomplishment of >>The Divine Will of GOD Through the Covenants (A. through L. ) <<
- the Manifestation of the Love, Mercy and Grace of GOD to Man
- the Manifestation of the Salvation of Mankind
- the Abrogation of the Law of Moses >> Mosaic Dispensation (A) (B) (C) <<
- the Gospel of the Kingdom of GOD/Heaven
- the Ushering in of the Spiritual Gospel Dispensation
- the Atonement for the Remission and Forgiveness of Sins
- the Redemption of Mankind from the Wrath of the Law
- the Reconciliation of Mankind to GOD
- the Consecration of a People to GOD
- the Judgments given to HIM by the FATHER
- the Fulfillment of the Promise of the Gift of the >> HOLY GHOST (A) (B) (C) <<
- the Initiation of the >> Spiritual Church on Earth <<
- the Initiation of the Spiritual Evolution of Mankind to the Image of GOD
- the Making of the People of GOD into Kings and Priests to GOD
- the Manifestation of the First Begotten of the Dead
- the Preparation of Mankind for the Paradise of GOD
- the Destroying of the devil (Satan) and his Evil Works of Sin and Death
- Bestowal of Eternal and Everlasting Life for HIS People
- the Preparation of a Place to Take HIS People after the Resurrection and Ascension of HIS Church
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
CHRIST had to undergo the Crucible of Incarnation to do the >> Divine Will and Work of GOD << on the Physical Sphere of Earth. GOD had Commanded HIM what HE must do. CHRIST, who Loved the FATHER, desired to do GOD’S Will in Love and Obedience and Depended on the Grace of GOD to Accomplish HIS Will as depicted by HIS Constancy in Prayer to the FATHER.
Heb_10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Joh_4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
Luk 6:12 And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.
Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
See the Article “Prayer” in the Blog – >> Temple of Prayers <<